It’s the last day of 2013! What a great year it has been!
I hope you all have great plans for tonight and start off the new year with a big BANG! As for me, my husband and I are going to our friends’ house. As any other girl, I STILL have to decide what to wear tonight! *PANIC MODE* It’s a Mexican-themed party in a snowy cold Montreal, so it should be lots of fun! Ah, decisions, decisions!
I wanted to finish off 2013 with a post highlighting the most memorable moments that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life.
A getaway with our friends to a cottage up north.
Our engagement party.
My little brother’s graduation from McGill University.
My grandmother’s visit to Montreal for the first time.
My sissy’s 16th birthday.
My surprise bridal shower…
and our honeymoon.
And last but not least: our new puppy!
As I mentioned previously, I don’t really like the idea of New Year’s resolutions. However, I’d like to share with you some of my goals for 2014:
- Continue working on my photography skills
- Go on a vacation to Europe and the Caribbean
- Participate in the various races such as Color Me Rad, Tour de l’île de Montréal, Pineapple Fun run, and complete the Spartan Trifecta
- Drink more water
- Say I love you more and show appreciation to my family and friends
- Complete the Obedience course with my puppy Bella
- And, start family planning *VERY SLOWLY: just a little clarification to you know who you are HAHA!
What are YOUR goals for 2014?