Did you know that laughter is good for your health? Of course, you did! But did you know to what extent? Check this out for yourself.
It seems so easy to include laughter in your daily life; however, according to Psychology Today, ‘The average four-year-old laughs 300 times a day, a 40-year-old, only four.’
I know that it sounds kind of silly, but how can we laugh more often? Here are some ideas:
- Surround yourself with people with a great sense of humor
- Follow a blog that makes you smile: I personally love *LOVE, LOVE, LOVE* my girl from Perpetual Plot Hole. She is ridiculously funny & I adooooore her sketches! You should definitely check her out ❤
- Laugh at the small stuff *WHY NOT?!*
- Don’t forget to laugh at yourself when something silly happens
- Have friends over more often *Yes, indeed! There is communication BEYOND Facebook! Haha!*
- Watch your favorite shows and comedies every now & then
You get the point! The last time I REALLY REALLY laughed *to the point of crying & unintentionally hitting my head on a desk as I was trying not to die* was when I read a review of Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-pound bag (the very first one called: Just don’t. Unless it’s a gift for someone you hate). Just a quick heads up, don’t, I mean, DON’T, read this review if you are at work right now because you could get fired for an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you!
Moving on to the workout planned for today. According to the 12-week plan, it’s a 2 Mile Trail Tempo Run with a total duration of 1 hour:
- Warm up 2 miles with a heart rate in zone 2.
- Run 2 miles with a heart rate in zone 4.
- Cool down 2 miles with heart rate in zone 2.
So when was the last time you laughed until your stomach started hurting? Feel free to share links, let’s spread the happiness and laughter on this wintry day!