The truth for us bloggers is that it is difficult to stay creative at all times; especially, for someone who is new to writing like me. Today is definitely one of those days: I find it super duper hard to find any inspiration. *Bella could be one of the reasons I can’t concentrate though! Puppies! I don’t know what I’ll do with my future babies! Haha!*
As always, I like to be proactive and look for solutions, and therefore decided to look for some tips on how to keep creativity in tact.
Some of other ways are the following:
- Change your surroundings: I always write my posts at home; however, I think that a change of the scenery could help my concentration. *Plus, I love Starbucks! It’s a win win situation!*
- Always have a notebook and pen on you *and next to your bed… SERIOUSLY!*: Sometimes I get ideas in the weirdest of places… I swear!
- Use Pinterest for inspiration: I’m pretty sure that you know this already *but just in case*, you can have a ‘secret’ board on Pinterest. When I see something interesting, I always pin it there. When I lack ideas, this is the first place I go to look for motivation. I call my secret board a VISION BOARD *which is kind of true*.
- Surround yourself with creative people: Read other blogs, magazines, books; get yourself involved in various ambassador programs; attend conferences.
- Travel: as much as your wallet permits you to!
- Take a walk or exercise: I find that running and yoga helps a lot!
- Start new hobbies: Why not??? Haha!
*Hold on a second, I can’t stop laughing! Ahahahaha! I am such a MEAN person!*
I miss doing yoga. Thus my choice for today is this 40-minute fat burning yoga workout.
Your turn, how do you stay creative? What do you do on the days when you have writer’s block?