It’s Friday! I honestly don’t know how I’ve made it so far. It’s been a super busy week for me at work and I am super excited to have a nice and relaxing weekend.
Frankly, my brain is fried, so I wanted to keep today’s post short and sweet… and FUNNY! Because as you may remember, laughter is great for you!
I came across the following infographic. To be honest with you, it seems like it’s gonna be a very healthy Friday for me! Haha! Well, take a look at it for yourself.
Here is the plan:
1. Wake up & have a nice cup of coffee. Actually, I’ll make it a nice Caramel Nespresso Latte! *I know, I know, it’s sugary and stuff, but honestly, guys, I deserved it!*
2. Take a nice shower & make sure to sing extra loud to wake up my hubby! *I’m pretty sure, our beautiful Bella will join me in making noise! After all it’s our 6-monthaversary today!!!*
3. Listen to music on my way to work. *I really hope they will play Lorde’s song. I’M OBSESSED!*
4. People watching on a bus is very often better than comedy! *CHECK!*
5. I’ll make sure to drink enough water at work. *Baby, please, put 2 bottles of water in my lunch bag! Haha!*
6. Make friends? New clients ARE friends… Right?!?! Okay, I’ll just be very friendly with them. *Note to my boss: friendly & PROFESSIONAL!!!*
7. Hmmmm… Dark grape juice…I guess, I’ll just opt for a nice glass of wine after work. *Winner!*
8. I’ll floss! Pinky swear!
9. Well… I’d say it’s TMI! *You really didn’t think I would go into this, did you?! Haha!*
So as you can see, it sounds like a very promising and healthy day for me!!!
It’s all about staying positive, right?!?! Haha!
Are you aware of any other strange ways to stay healthy? Any fun plans for the weekend? Do you sing in a shower?
23 responses to “TGIF: 10 Strange Ways To Stay Healthy (& Smiling)”
Haha these are so funny! Singing and wine? I was VERY healthy in college 😉
Right? And here we think not! 😀
Ha ha ha
This post made me smile Olena, thanks for that. 😉
Thank you for stopping by, darling! xoxo
I can definitely roll with the drink coffee and watch a comedy ones. When I need to perk up my day I find that turning up some music really loud and having a dance party does the trick. It’s not a pretty sight to watch but it makes me happy.
Haha! Go girl! Whatever makes us happy 🙂 xoxo
I love this list the most! I’m turning it into a checklist!
This is great. I didn’t know about the flu/dry air thing. I guess this is why my husband always wants to turn on the humidifier! Happy anniversary! Have a great weekend!
Thank you so much Meranda! ❤
Happy 6 month-aversary!!!! I wish I could convince my boyfriend to floss more regularly!
Thank you darling! I hope you foot and your kitty are doing much better ❤
PS. Try flossing his teeth when he falls asleep. I'm pretty sure, he'll start doing it on his own haha! xoxo
Aww thank you!! PAHAHAHA the funny thing is, now I’m considering trying that.
Haha! We’ll, in that case, let me know how this goes 😀
I had never heard of some of these, but hey they make sense! Thanks for the post, love being able to read something that makes me smile in the morning!
Yay! Glad you liked it! ❤ xoxo
Such a fun post!! This weekend we are going to a Cirque show, I’ve never been so I am really excited!
That’s awesome! Enjoy, darling! ❤
I guess I have a healthy start to my day every day! Yay for coffee! I didn’t know belting out tunes helped with health. Woo! Now I have an excuse to rock out in the car or at home! Except my son always growls and yells at me to stop singing when we’re at home. hehe Everyone’s a critic. So poo poo on him! At that point I just start dancing instead. My family laughs at me all the time so I guess I’m helping them stay healthy. 😉 lol
Speaking of Lorde, I put a hold on their cd at my library and it finally came in yesterday so I’m listening to it right now. Talk about bursting out into song and dance. ^_^ lol I love Lorde!
Haha! That’s right, why not be healthy and help others to be healthy?! 😀 LORDE! ❤
Such a fun post! I love some of those ideas! I always need another reason that my Starbucks addiction is good for me. 🙂
Haha! Anytime Michelle! xoxo