Would you agree with me if I told you that right before summer majority of girls start exercising more in order to have flat stomach, sexy butt, you name it? It all definitely makes sense. However, what I mostly get jealous about *in a NICE way* is nice toned arms. I find that if a girl has a definition to her arms and shoulders it is SUPER freaking sexy!!!
Are you with me?!?!
I found a great quick workout on Blogilates, because let’s be honest for a moment, it’s okay to be lazy from time to time! *HAHA!*
Not only this workout is fun, it gets me closer to my ultimate goal: 30+ push ups and 15 pull ups!
By the way, speaking of sexy!
According to the Spartan Race blog, sex is good for your health. Apparently, getting frisky with your significant other can have the following effects on your well-being:
- Strengthens your immune system,
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks for men,
- Helps with blood pressure and weight maintenance,
- Sex is a great cure for a headache,
- Heals up wounds,
- Improves bone density and lowers risk of osteoporosis,
- Helps to keep your young looks longer!
The following is just for fun and laughs! So don’t take it in a wrong way. It’s Friday after all!
Have a great weekend, my loves!
Filed under Fitness, Health
Happy Valentine’s Day my lovelies!
Here are some interesting facts about this holiday for you to start off this day of the right foot. Haha!
I am not sure if these facts are true, but they are certainly fun! What do you think?!
You probably won’t be surprised, but I was really inspired to make a cheesy *literally* dessert to sweeten up the day of love. My choice fell on the mini cheesecakes! Mostly because they are very easy and quick to prepare, and they do not require to be cooled overnight. Which means that you can still make them for your loved one *or yourself! Why not?!?!*
- 2/3 Oreo baking crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 natural vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Oreo baking crumbs, sugar, and butter with a fork until combined. Measure a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup, pressing firmly. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes, then remove to cool. Keep the oven on.
- Beat together the cream cheese,sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until fluffy. Mix in the eggs.
- Poor the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups, filling each until 3/4 full. Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. Cool completely in pan before removing. Refrigerate until ready to serve and decorate.
Workout Ideas for today
Why not take advantage of the holiday and workout with your partner? How about these 90 Partner Body Weight Exercises in 9 minutes?
Let’s spread some love!
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day desert? Do you ever incorporate partner body weight workouts in your routine? How?